Wednesday, January 02, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY

WOW! What an amazing day. Even though I'm still a bit too little to understand exactly what's going on, I'm old enough to realise that I like Christmas... a lot. I mean what more could a girl ask for - hanging out with my family all day, great food, lots of people to play with me and a whole stack of new toys to boot!

Here I am on Christmas morning with Daddy - Santa had left a whole sack of presents for me and Mummy and Daddy gave me the biggest box of blocks I've ever seen. Then we went to Nana and Grandad's house for Anning Christmas lunch. Here I am at the front door - I'm so tall I can open it all by myself now. And check out the Santa hat - I only left it on for a little while as it got hot pretty quickly that day.
I also got some good cuddles. First from Mum's cousin Jaimee...... and then I snuck up on Mum's cousin Dylan - you'd never guess he's not really sure what he's doing with a baby on his lap! He was a total natural.Who's the greatest? Hannah!Then it was off to Gran and Pop Mark's place for Chatfield Christmas Dinner. We all headed down to the South Perth foreshore and it was nice and cool and lots of fun to run around at the park and to play on the playground with all my cousins.

Here I am with Dad's cousin Katelyn, I'm wearing my very special dress that Gran and Pop brought back from Hawaii.
And here I am with Dad's cousin, Kiah. It was the first time I have ever met Kiah and I liked her a lot - she gives great cuddles and she gave me my dinner too which is always a winner!And Mummy told me I had to include this picture. It's my new cousin, Toby. He's only a couple of weeks old and is so cute.So that was it, my second ever Christmas. I can't wait 'til next year!
Hannah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Hannah - looks like you had the bestest Christmas ever!