Saturday, January 12, 2008

SOCIAL BUTTERFLY

I should tell you that this post is a little bit late. On December 23rd, Mummy, Daddy and I had a very busy day. We got to have a special picnic lunch at King's Park with Alison, Brad and Dylan and some other friends too. I loved King's Park - so much room for an active little munchkin like me to run and run and run.Then after lunch, we went over to Sara and Matt's house and I got to play with Maddison and Talia - one of my very favourite things to do. Mel and Jamie were there too and so were Bec and Av. I haven't met Bec and Av before, but Mummy tells me they are very good friends and that we miss them lots and lots. Come to think of it, I think I went to their wedding last year...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You just smiel and smaile and smiel don't you lovely! What a great life you have going there :-)

Hi to mum and dad btw ....