Thursday, December 20, 2007

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN...

Just a quick post to show you the results of my visit to Santa at David Jones the other day. The 10 photos before this one show me wrestling with Mummy and generally doing anything I can to get away from that strange man in the red suit with the questionable white beard. I mean really, I'm all for cuddling random strangers, but even I draw the line at men in dodgy disguises.

Oh well, I'm sure that next year, you won't be able to drag me away from the big guy in red!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a new year filled with love, luck and dreams come true. We hope to catch up with you all very soon,

Love,
Mummy, Daddy and Hannah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Hannah - with exra love to your mum and dad. It has been great getting to share your life through your blog!

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,
It is such a pleasure to keep up with you and your family via your blog. Hope Pop Mark has time to take you out in his boat often. Very best wishes for more adventures in 2008.
Best wishes from Phyllis and family