Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TALIA AND MADDISON

I am just so lucky to have so many excellent friends! This week we had a visit from Talia, Maddison and Sara. As you can tell from my recent posts, I just love spending time and playing with the other kids. Dad says that I am so much like my mum in that respect, I guess he's right but don't tell him I agreed!

Here we all are posing for a group shot - the only way Mum and Sara could get us all to stay still in the same shot was to turn the TV on! Sad, I know. Hence why it appears Talia and I are doing our best Peter Brock impressions (you remember, from those annoying tyre adds where he would never look directly at the camera).Talia and I also had a great time playing with the magnets from the fridge - "See Talia, this one is cut out in the shape of a person..."And of course their were the usual laughs and lots more fun playing in the tunnel, tent and with the copious quantities of toys I seem to have accumulated.Thanks for coming girls, I can't wait 'til next time. (PS - Talia, make sure you bring your walker again - that was very helpful).

Hannah

No comments: