Tuesday, August 28, 2007

POP MARK'S BOAT

Hello there! I am very excited about the new addition to our back yard. I think I already told you that Gran and Pop Mark are less than a month away from both being back in Perth for good. Well, because of this, Pop Mark had to bring his boat back when he first moved and he really needed somewhere for it to live. So for a little while at least it is going to live at our house.

As you can see, I had great fun playing in the boat with Pop - lots of room to crawl, heaps of places to pull to stand... ... and an assortment of new maritime things to try and ingest!Thanks Pop Mark, hanging out on Two Bucks II was lots of fun - I can't wait to hit the waves!

Hannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pop Mark's head will be swollen with all the positive comments. I hope the boat's stay in the back yard won't be forever!
Gran