Friday, August 17, 2007

TROUBLE X2

Here I am with my best friend Sophie. Mum, Dad and I went to visit her and Aunty Megan the other day and it was great. Sophie can be a little bit shy sometimes, but it doesn't take long for her to relax around me - especially since I am such a peristent little chicken (that's what Mum says anyway). I can see that she and I have many adventures ahead of us.

Mum got a little frustrated with us this day as she couldn't get us both to be still at the same time for the camera. She used the word 'ominous' - I wonder what that means...
And by the way, check out our outfits - pretty interesting from a couple of mums who weren't going to dress their daughters in pink!

Hannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I look like a grot! My mummy really needs to take me for my 3rd hair cut. No wonder I didn't want to smile for the camera. Apologies everyone, Sophie xoxoxo