Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I CAN WALK!

Hi there. Welcome to my first attempt at uploading video footage onto my blog page. Given that my mum is helping me with this and the technological nature of it, it could be a complete disaster!

Anyway, the little video I have included shows me stepping out in the family room. I think I only take 3 steps in the footage, but I've made it up to five in a row now. And you should see me when I have my trolley that Grandad made for me to push around! I am a total speed demon.

You'll have to excuse Mum's very bad recorded voice - she gets a little excited when I am walking - hence the giant waaahoooo when I drop down. And you can see I am about to start reading my very favourite book at the end - it's called 'Where is the Green Sheep' and I love to turn the pages for anyone who will read it to me.

Hope you enjoy our little film and I will post again soon,
Hannah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there everybody.

Mark showed us this site so now it´s among our favorites.

This was a nice page to see Hannah´s firs steps.
Hopefully you got a big fence so that she doesn´t run away.
The first small steps are always the best too see but then the "silent" time is over and you guys are always on the look for Hannah where she went off, and with that i mean that you are going to shout a lot to find her and the big job to call her in.

This is the swedish gang from Höganäs, who is signing off for this time. Say hallo to your dad and mum from all of us.

PS! We hope that your pop and gran enjoyed their stay here in sweden, with all the "rocket fuel" and all the swedish talk. And you could always ask them if there is polarbears on the streets.

Have a nice day from
Lars,Maria,Johanna and Marcus

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah.
I loved seeing your steps even if Johnno interrupted them. I am at Hong Kong airport and can't wait to see you on the weekend, and to enjoy your first birthday party.
Love
Gran