Friday, August 17, 2007

TOY BASKETS & WALKING

Mum and Dad have bought some new shelving cubes and they have these great baskets for some of the spaces. Not only do the baskets hold all my toys, but they make great leaning posts. I have learnt though to be careful when using them to pull myself to stand - they can be a little wobbly and I have to admit I did learn that the hard way!
I have also figured out that I almost fit in a basket, but that's a challenge for another day...

Mum says I should also let you know that I am on the verge of walking. I cruise around the furniture and move pretty easily from lounge to lounge to coffee table now. I'll even reach up and use the kitchen bench or table to help me at this point. I will also stand on my own with nothing to hold on to at all. And today I took my first little step (towards Heidi, mum's friend from school) - Mum tried to play it cool, but I could tell how excited she was. I gave it another shot for Daddy too - should be on my feet any day now, look out!

Hannah

No comments: