Wednesday, November 07, 2007

OUT AND ABOUT

Thought it was about time for another post, even though mum has really started to slack off on the photos. This first picture is one of my new favourites. It's me on the South Perth foreshore and you can see beautiful Perth in the background - not bad really, is it! I had a fantastic time running around at the park. So much room to move, although Mum was a bit of a piker and wouldn't let me go in the water!We have also just recently met my newest friend - Amelie. Her mum and dad (Ricky and Laura) are friends with my mum and dad. We got to go and visit her in hospital when she was just a couple of days old - she is pretty little but makes up for that with how cute she is. She was born 6 days after my birthday so we even share a birthday week and I can't wait to play with her lots and lots when she get a little bigger. Daddy thought that seeing a new baby made Mummy clucky (and maybe it did just a little bit), I'm not really sure what that means but I don't think we have time to have a new baby at our house just yet, they seem to be very hard work!
Time for me to run, and by that, I literally mean run. I am running all over the place now. My favourite new game is to dial someone on the phone and then run away when Mummy comes to catch me - it's so much fun! I wonder what else I can do to make her chase me...

Love,
Hannah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks to me like Dad might be a little but clucky too :-)