Monday, March 26, 2007

ALMOST 6 MONTHS

I'm back again. Sorry about the delay, Mum has become really slack on the photos lately. I mean, I kind of expected it would slow down as I got older - it would be pretty hard to maintain the 1000 photo per month pace she was setting in the early days!

So the eating is going really well. I am up to solids for breakfast, lunch and dinner now, but I still get a bit of a milk top up. In fact I am becoming a bit of an eating machine and am definitely more interested in the vegetables than the fruit - but this might be because I am more hungry at dinner time when the vegies are on offer. Mum even thinks she is getting the mess under control - huh! Just wait 'til I start feeding myself!









As for the moving around... I have graduated from the rolling to pulling myself up onto my hands and knees and then rocking back and forth. Look out crawling, here I come!













And this last picture is a favourite of mine - it's me and my friend Talia. It was a little embarrassing that we were wearing the same thing, but the Wondersuit is a modern classic. The funny thing is that she is 10 months old, I am almost 6 months old and no, it's not an optical illusion caused by the angle of the photo, I am actually bigger than she is.

Love,

Hannah

No comments: