Monday, April 02, 2007

I LOVE MY POP

I've been very lucky this weekend just gone - my Pop Mark has been visiting from Brisbane and man have we had some fun! I got all dressed up in my beanie and new bunny shoes and we went out for dinner in Mandurah. Dad got a little embarrassed as I thought the acoustics in the restaurant were just right to practise my squealing. I think Pop was very impressed with my vocal range!


Then we caught up with Pop the next day at Great Grandma Doffie's house. We had a yummy curry for lunch - well, the grown ups did. I think I had potato, pumpkin and beef. But after that my Pop gave me my very first taste of watermelon. The jury's still out on whether I really liked that or not, I'd have to give it another shot.

From Grandma's we went to visit Aunty Leith and Uncle John and bonus! We also got to see Dave and Jack who were there too. I think I like Jack very much - he's so much fun.

And then it was time for Pop Mark to go back to Brisbane - much too soon. But I guess it's OK - I'll see him again in May and I think Mum and Dad are planning a little trip to Brisbane in June before Mum has to go back to work.

Thanks for everything Pop - I love you and can't wait to see you again.

Hannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suspect that Pop Mark is a very avid fan too Hannah, and he had so much fun!