Thursday, March 01, 2007

WISH I COULD CRAWL!

Here I am. Five months old and incredibly frustrated that I can't move on my own!
I guess that's not entirely true - I can roll both ways now and am pretty good at using my hands to push off and spin around when I'm on my tummy. I just can't get the forward motion happening and it's really annoying. I mean how am I supposed to achieve my full potential for mischief when I can't zero in on the pretty home entertainment centre equipment sitting exposed just metres away from me!

I have also learnt the invaluable skill of sticking my legs in the air and my feet in my mouth. Makes going to sleep in my cot so much less appealing - I mean why would I waste my time sleeping when I can play with my own toes!

Got to run (more like spin in a circle, but you know what I meant)

Love,

Hannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you. From an adoring Gran!