Saturday, November 25, 2006

THE MAGIC CHAIR

I have a little advice for all of you playing at home. It's for those of you who have a little baby, are expecting a little baby or for those who think there is even a remote possibility that you may one day have a baby.

Now I'm a pretty mellow kid as far as most things go, but I occasionally like to test my mum and dad by chucking a bit of a wobbly or by staying awake until I am so ridiculously tired that I can't sleep (I know, too tired to sleep? Sounds crazy but I know you know what I mean). The only problem is that they have discovered a secret weapon in this battle - the Magic Chair.

The Magic Chair was a present from Aunty Mel and Uncle Jamie (I know they aren't my real Aunty and Uncle, but it sounds cute). It is a rocker that has a comfy chair and animals to look at, but the real secret to it is the vibrate function. When it's on I just can't seem to be grumpy. Come to think of it, I can't even seem to stay awake! It's great for sitting in to watch the golf (my new favourite show) and Mum and I have some great chats while I am in the chair.

So my advice for all of you is to get one of these! I think there is a niche market for the development of one of these chairs for adults - I'll have to get onto that.

Must go, Mum is trying to explain the rules of cricket to me. I get most of them, but this follow-on business is tricky.

Go Aussies!

Hannah

No comments: