Sunday, November 05, 2006

BATH TIME

My dad has taken on the job of bathing - kind of glad about that, I mean you saw in my previous post just what a gumby my mum is at the whole baby handling thing. Not sure she could be trusted with me in the bath!

It seems that after a pretty shaky start to the whole naked and immersed in water situation, I am really starting to enjoy bath time. The picture to the left was taken when I was just 4 days old and was still in hospital. It was a nervous time for Dad, but he did a very good job.

The other picture was taken when I was 5 weeks old - you can see that I am enjoying myself a lot more and Dad is even brave enough to go for the roll over on to my front! I am getting a little too big for the laundry trough and think it's a great idea to push off one end with my feet. Unfortunately I haven't quite put it together that this bashes my head into the other end.

Well, time to go and have a bath. I think I may add a little lavender tonight, just because I am special and I deserve it!

Hannah

No comments: