Friday, November 17, 2006

A BUSY WEEK

Boy, am I tired! You see I have had a very busy week as Mum has continued to drag me from pillar to post. We started with a bit of a rest on Monday - lots of reading and smiling and drinking and pooing at home. Then on Tuesday, Mum dragged me along to the obstetrician for her 6 week check up. Nana came too and looked after me while Mum was in with the doctor and he was very happy with how she is going.

Then on Wednesday, we hung around at home while Mum waited for our new lounges to be delivered. Mum was so excited when they arrived in the afternoon, but when they wouldn't fit through any of the doors she seemed to be a lot less excited. Now we're waiting for Uncle Trav to come and visit on the weekend so he and Dad can take them from their current home in the garage and try to fit them through the dining room window - good luck with that mission!!! I'll let you know when the lounges are finally in the lounge room!

And Thursday was my most busy day. I had a morning apointment with the pediatrician - my 6 week check up. He said that I was the longest he had seen at my age, feels good to be a record holder! He said that I was perfect and that my mum and dad should be very proud. I am in the 97th percentile for my weight (5.81kg) and have shot off the top of the graph for length (61cm). While we were in his office at Murdoch, Mum got a text message from Nana saying that she and Grandad were downstairs in the emergency room - Grandad had kidney stones! But he's all good now. Then we went up to visit my new boyfriend Dylan. He's Mum's friend Alison's little baby. He only weighed 6 pound 1 ounce and was very, very cute.

So as you can imagine I am very tired, not to mention the massive projectile vomit I just did - it was the biggest Mum has ever seen and she has seen a fair bit of spew in her time! I think I'll go and have a lie down - I think Mum should have one too, she's looking a little weary...

Love and kisses,

Hannah

No comments: