Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A CATCH UP POST

Hi there.
This will probably be a pretty long post, I have to catch you all up on my adventures over the last couple of months. So here we go...

Here I am with Sophie again. I love playing with Soph and I had a great time showing her all my toys. I can't wait 'til next time she comes and the sandpit and cubby are ready. We will have so much fun!
Then I got to go to a party with Daddy and Gran. It was Daddy's cousin Narelle's 30th birthday party and she had a fairy theme for the day. This worked out perfectly for me since I had a fairy dress just waiting for the perfect occasion (thanks Kaye!) There was bobbing for apples in these great little paddle pools, but I just liked grabbing the apples, biting some of them and then seeing how big a splash I could make when I threw them back in.
I have also discovered Jungle Gym - now that is the best place ever! Everything is padded and there is so much to do. I think I love the long trampolines the best - I can really get up to speed on those. You can see in the bottom photo that I am just about to stack it. Apparently your leg isn't meant to bend that way... I have been going with Talia and Sophie and even Dylan last week. It's hard to catch up with my friends though because there is always so much to do.
We've found something else that's great to do on the weekend - we took a drive out to Serpentine Dam for lunch. The scenery was great and the best part was all the birds who came and talked to us while we were sitting there. There were 28s and little blue wrens just to name a couple - fantastic! And of course, there's always a kiss for Daddy...This photo is just here because Mummy thinks it's cute.And this last photo is of my with my newest little friend, Maya. She's so cute and I have learnt very quickly that I need to be very gentle when we are playing together.I hope you've liked this little catch up. But check back again soon for updates on my new sandpit and my new cubby house - YAY!

Hannah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun it is to see you enjoying life so much Hannah :-)