Tuesday, February 26, 2008

AUSTRALIA DAY

Australia Day 2008 was all about the water.

We started the day off at Jessica's place (she's Mum's cousin) to celebrate her 30th birthday. Thanks for having us, Jessica. The spa was a great idea for a hot day and I had so much fun playing with Connor.
Then from Jessica's we headed out to Gran and Pops' place for all the fun and games of Australia Day in South Perth. I had the best afternoon playing in the apartment and then Pop Mark took me for a swim in the pool - 2 swims in one day, sounds like heaven to me!Mummy says I look like an angel in these pictures. I decided to indulge her and keep the headband on long enough for her to catch a couple of happy snaps - she really does try very hard even if she is a little annoying sometimes!And this last picture was taken while I was sleeping (yes, I slept through the entire Skyshow). Daddy is pretty talented with the camera too.Happy belated Australia Day everyone - what a great country this is!

Love,
Hannah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yah! Hannah's back :-)

And you are an adorable angel too :-) I think two swims is an absolutely perfect way to celebrate Australia Day and sleeping through the skyshow, well there will always be next year to watch the fireworks :-)

Thanks for sharing another snippet of your life my dear

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.