Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MY NEW SANDPIT

There has been a lot happening in our garden lately. At first I thought Mum and Dad were just mucking around, like planting more agapanthas down the side and growing tomatoes and pumpkins and stuff. And then this hole in the sand appeared...
I was pretty impressed with having a big hole in the back yard - throwing bolts down the post holes was the best fun ever! Especially watching Mummy get down on her hands and knees to reach all the way down and fish them out. (And I'm not smoking for those of you who have already commented on this picture!!! Although if you whack a stubby in my left hand, together with the pot belly and bucket hat, then I think you have a pretty convincing Life Be In It ad!)
Here's Daddy and Gran lowering the frame into place
And here's all of us filling the hole with clean white sand. What's going on here...
Oh, it's a sandpit just for me! Here I am making sand angels.
And here I am again - I'm a little annoyed that Mummy is trying to get me to pose for a photo, I mean you just don't interrupt when one is building sandcastles!
Thanks everyone, I love my new sandpit - now we just have to keep Johnno out...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How embarrassing - you have had a post up for two days and I haven't written on it! The best part in the delay was that I got to look at the photos while I was talking to your Gran - that was very cool. Just love the technology :-)

Make a sand-angel for me!

Bye bye gorgeous, see you next time!