Tuesday, February 05, 2008

PERTH ZOO - THE SECOND TIME AROUND

Post, post, post. I have to admit that this has been a pretty busy month for me. I've had people to catch up with and things to do, new toys to play with and masterpieces to create. But one of my favourite January days was our trip to the zoo. Mummy, Nana, Grandad, Uncle Dean, Great Aunty Raye and Jaimee came with me and I had the best time.

I saw lots and lots of animals - I think the penguins were my favourite although the rhinos caught my eye for quite a while too. Mummy now fancies herself as a bit of a wildlife photographer - don't say anything to her, but I think she had better just stick to the teaching... I can't wait til our next visit because Mum says I can have a go on the Merry-go-round, bring it on!

Catch you all soon,
Hannah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Hannah, I reckon your mom is a pretty good wildlife photographer :-)

Great to see some new shots of you and catch up with all of your fun and games. Just how life should be!

Catch you soon

Raelene

Anonymous said...

wow, nice pictures - must been busy lately. looks like a great day at the Zoo!
just wait until next time when you get on the marry-go-round...
Cheers
Henrik