Monday, April 16, 2007

A DAY AT THE ZOO













I've had a fantastic weekend - the bes
t part was my very first ever visit to the zoo. Mum, Dad and I went with some of our friends to celebrate Mum's birthday. She really loves the zoo and I think she's hoping that will rub off on me. Could do eventually, but I might have been too little this time - in fact I'm not sure that I even looked at any of the animals. No, wait. I watched a pelican sail past and then Daddy tried very hard to get me to look at the elephants, but you know how it is....

But I still had a great time. I got lots of cuddles from my 'aunties' and got to see Sophie and Dylan again. I got to eat lunch in the park and cruise around in my pram all day - it really doesn't get much better than that! I was so tired by the time we made it to the crocodile that, well, you can see how the day ended for me.

Can't wait 'til next time when I can check out all the animals for myself - will probably be walking by then, how exciting!

Hannah






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved these photos. Can't wait to take her to Australia Zoo.
Gran and Pop Mark