Friday, January 26, 2007

WATER BABY

It's official - I am becoming a water baby! After seeing how much I love my bath time (I am quickly learning that if I kick hard enough, I can almost completely cover Daddy in water), Mum thought it was time to go for a paddle in a slightly larger body of water. After the recent disaster that was 'swimming at the beach', Mum decided on the delightful backyard pool of Alene and Guy (Nana and Grandad's good friends) heated to a very bearable 32 degrees.

While I wasn't so sure about it at first, I realised that Mum wasn't executing a devilish plan to dispose of me and reap the resulting full night's sleep (I just say that as she may have mentioned it once or twice...). Mum had surprisingly safe hands and I wasn't dunked at all, not even once! I didn't really like the floaty chair thing that she brought along but I think with a bit of practise I might enjoy that a little more.

So a big thanks to Alene and Guy for letting me come over and invade their yard - it was great!

Hannah

No comments: