Friday, January 26, 2007

BACK TO THE BEACH HOUSE

After some careful consideration and another visit to the beach house, I have decided that I could get used to that kind of lifestyle! Sitting outside watching the boats come and go, the trees blowing in the breeze, watching Mum and Dad sip their wine while reading the paper and magazines - tough, but someone has to do it and I might just be that person.

We visited the beach house this time to catch up with Uncle Paul and Aunty Zoe. They were great, although just a little reluctant to hold me - give it time, I'll wear them down! Uncle Paul was teaching Mum how to use some of the special functions on her new camera, hence this rather interesting snap!


We spent a good part of the day at Occy's Brewery - a new, little boutique brewery near Newtown House and the Abbey shops. It was a very relaxing afternoon and I only lost it just a little bit as I started to feel a little overtired - nothing a ride in the pram over gravel couldn't fix.


Thanks for the weekend Uncle Paul and Aunty Zoe - I look forward to the big cuddles next time we see you!

Hannah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the lates photos. Your Dad needs to bin the shirt. Not the most flattering one I've seen.

bjbygg said...

Love to see you all together.
Hannah is a realy beauti, hopefully little more speed in her.
Did the dress fit her ??
We look at this side at least ones per week.

Love to you all Anita & Bengt.