Tuesday, January 02, 2007

NEW YEARS AT THE BEACH

Hello again. Mum, Dad and I just spent the weekend down in Busselton to celebrate my first New Year's Eve. Well, I kind of slept through it but I'm pretty sure they celebrated for me! Aunty Mel and Uncle Jamie came down too and I got to meet some new friends who are visiting WA all the way from Sweden. Henrik, Ida and Mathias were all very lovely and I think I might have to visit them soon in Sweden and in Beijing (where Mat is living at the moment).

This wasn't my first trip to the beach house, but it was my first time in the water. First I dangled my feet and then later in the afternoon I went for a real swim and man did I hate it! The water was so cold! I cried and cried and cried and finally Mum gave up and let Daddy take me back to the house. She wouldn't let me post any of those pictures - she said 'no one needs to see that'. I'm not really sure if she was talking about my screwed up crying face or her in bathers. But I did enjoy a nice warm bath after that! And then I got to have big cuddles with Jamie - he is pretty good at this parenting stuff especially for a beginner!

On New Year's Day we went for a drive to Canal Rocks. That was cool! I can't wait to go back again soon.

Time to go, will post again soon. The animals who ride my new train need me.

Hannah


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Hannah. Same to your parents as well.

Anonymous said...

Oh - the above random anonymous comment is from Rod and Karen.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah good to see your Dad is looking slim fit and happy. My you have grown so much.
Cheers Annette