Friday, May 30, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY

Hello again. Dad and I have just helped Mum to celebrate her second ever Mother's Day.

We also got to hang out with Nana, Grandad, Uncle Dean and Great Grandma Walker at Wireless Hill for a BBQ breakfast. The playground was awesome and I could climb the holey steps on my own - well, almost on my own. I also got to climb one of the towers - I picked the biggest one. I held Daddy's hand, but took every step on my own. It was very tiring but lots of fun. And I even got to check out where Nana works at the radio station.

Then we went to see Gran, Pop and Uncle Paul for the last time at the South Perth apartment. Pop was having some trouble getting to sleep so I offered to help him have a little nap on the comfy chair.

We even got to see Aunty Leith and Uncle John and Aunty showed me the fish in the pond - very cool.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you just have the best collection of photos there Miss Hannah - so very nice of you to share them with us :-) Did you make sure you gave your mum the biggest hug and kiss to help her celebrate her Mother's Day? I guess I don't really even have to ask that one lol.

Lovely to catch up again - lovely to see you grow up.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah

Looks like you have a great time and nice pictures.
And now you have a little sister also, how exciting!