Tuesday, May 06, 2008

JUST HANGING OUT

Hi there. Thought it was time for another update in the life and times of Hannah. So I've decided just to post a couple of photos of me hanging out with some of my friends. Enjoy.Cuddling my buddy Swoobs
Visiting Jorja and Sharne - Jorja had lots of cool toys for us to play withMeeting my newest friend Hayley for the very first time - she was tiny and very, very cute!
Off to daycare for the first time - and boy did I love it!Playing in the sandpit with Maddi and Talia...
... and then Maddi gave me some of her cheesecake - yum!And here I am in the bath with my little friend Amelie - she let me give her lots of kisses and I showed her all my cool bath toys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yah! More photos of the most beautiful girl in the world! And as your beauty is waaaay more than skin deep, it is so easy to see why you have such wonderful friends in your life :-)

You go girl :-)