Monday, December 18, 2006

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Hello again. You'll be pleased to know that my mum has finally started to slow down on the photos - although she has just got the hang of her new camera... So I'm now 11 weeks old and hanging out 'til my first Christmas. We have a very busy day planned, but I think I'm up for it. I have a sneaky suspicion that Mum and Dad may have gone a bit overboard with the pressies given that I can't do much yet, but we'll wait and see. All our mates have spoiled me already and I have some wicked new outfits and cool toys for the bath.

We had our latest clinic visit this week and it turns out that I now weigh just under 7kgs and I am 63cm long. This means that my rate of growth has slowed a little, but I am still right off the top of the average graph - way above the 97th percentile! I guess it was always going to happen when you look at my mum and dad. I am starting to gain control of my arms and hands and have started reaching out for things I want - toys, food, expensive jewellery. I am very close to rolling over (according to the clinic sister) and it looks like my teeth are on the move.
Mum also got really excited this week because she got to collect the professional pictures we had taken at 4 weeks from the framers. The picture below shows the montage that's now up in the dining room (she assures me it isn't overkill, but I'm not so sure...)
Anyway, must go and watch day five of the third test - I am tipping the Aussies to win The Ashes this afternoon and Clark to take most of the remaining wickets. Go Aussies!

Hannah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And she's already gambling. Tisk tisk.