Wednesday, October 25, 2006

EARLY PICS

I know I'm going back in time a little bit, but I thought I would post some of the photos taken when I was in hospital. This first picture is of my mum when she 'wasn't in labour'. Yes, that is the sad, sad image of a woman bent over in pain - if only she knew how much worse it was going to get... About 10 minutes later, Dad actually managed to convince her that they were real labour pains and we were off to the hospital.

The picture above is of me sleeping in my hospital cot. It was pretty comfy, but I really don't like having my hands and arms all wrapped up - I am an absolute jet at wriggling them out.

The picture to the left shows just how retarded Mum actually was at handling me at first. This is a particularly pathetic attempt to burp me. Don't worry, she is much better at it now.

Anyway, better go - Mum is getting ready for bed so that means I am too.

Hannah

No comments: